60 Second Life 60 Second Life

A little different

Ok, so there are a million games like this already, but what sets this one apart are the clever comments given when collecting/ not collecting stuff, as well as nicely styled graphics

NG API & Flash Ads Tut. NG API & Flash Ads Tut.

Very useful

I'm glad somebody made a tut. for the NG adverts, and this has helped me greatly.
Thanks.

Yusuf responds:

its ok :)

Dino Run Dino Run

Amazing

I can play this again and again... Each time I play I find somthing new. You're right - this game is deep. Also, I loved the music in the last two levels.

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

Fantastic

Really amazing, a game you can play for ages, and which uses different types of gaming skill.

O' Christmas Tree O' Christmas Tree

Very Fun

Not the sort of thing I'd normally go for, but this an excelent and addictive game.

My first game My first game

Fairly fun

It is a mouse game, which is always fun, but the graphics are pretty crude, and could use a lot of work. Still, it had me playing for quite some time, so congrats on that.
;)

Four Second Frenzy Four Second Frenzy

Love it.

This game is great fun - good job. Lol, my record is 227 secs - so far! I can't stop playing!!!

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

Very Good.

A really enjoyable game, but perhaps a bit short, and being able to 'duck' would be a good option. Still, can't have everything, and this is great fun!

The Black House The Black House

Ha-Ha!

Lol, this is really funny. There could of been a few more obsticals, but this is still great!

Four Second Fury Four Second Fury

Awsome!

I love this game - it gives a real variety of challanges, and really makes you think hard and quick.